Tyres for KTM X-Bow 2.0 TFSI 240
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for KTM X-Bow 2.0 TFSI 240. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your KTM X-Bow 2.0 TFSI 240.
2008 - 2013
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the KTM X-Bow 2.0 TFSI 240.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 137 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 992 kg on the front axle and 1433 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your KTM X-Bow 2.0 TFSI 240 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 TFSI 240 engine which is a turbo petrol engine for high performance cars designed by audi producing 240 hp for a capacity of 1984 cc.
- KTM X-Bow 2.0 TFSI 240 is a sports car.