Tyres for KTM X-Bow GT 2.0 TFSI 300
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for KTM X-Bow GT 2.0 TFSI 300. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your KTM X-Bow GT 2.0 TFSI 300.
2008 - 2013
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the KTM X-Bow GT 2.0 TFSI 300.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 144 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 992 kg on the front axle and 1433 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your KTM X-Bow GT 2.0 TFSI 300 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 TFSI 300 engine which is a turbo petrol engine for high performance cars designed by audi producing 299 hp for a capacity of 1984 cc.
- KTM X-Bow GT 2.0 TFSI 300 is a sports car.