Tyres for KIA Sportage III 2.0 CRDi 184
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for KIA Sportage III 2.0 CRDi 184. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your KIA Sportage III 2.0 CRDi 184.
2010 - 2015
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On KIA Sportage III 2.0 CRDi 184 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 121 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2646 kg on the front axle and 2403 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your KIA Sportage III 2.0 CRDi 184 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 CRDi 184 engine which is a direct injection diesel engine designed by hyundai and kia producing 184 hp for a capacity of 1995 cc.
- KIA Sportage III 2.0 CRDi 184 is a SUV.