Tyres for KIA Sportage II 2WD 2.0 16V 141
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for KIA Sportage II 2WD 2.0 16V 141. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your KIA Sportage II 2WD 2.0 16V 141.
2004 - 2010
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On KIA Sportage II 2WD 2.0 16V 141 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 112 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2579 kg on the front axle and 2425 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your KIA Sportage II 2WD 2.0 16V 141 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 16V 141 engine which is a 16-valve engine producing 141 hp for a capacity of 1975 cc.
- KIA Sportage II 2WD 2.0 16V 141 is a SUV.