Tyres for KIA Rio 1.1 CRDi 75
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for KIA Rio 1.1 CRDi 75. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your KIA Rio 1.1 CRDi 75.
2011 - 2017
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On KIA Rio 1.1 CRDi 75 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 99 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2083 kg on the front axle and 1852 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your KIA Rio 1.1 CRDi 75 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.1 CRDi 75 engine which is a direct injection diesel engine designed by hyundai and kia producing 75 hp for a capacity of 1120 cc.
- KIA Rio 1.1 CRDi 75 is a small hatchback.