Tyres for KIA Optima Hybrid 2.0 Hybrid 190
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for KIA Optima Hybrid 2.0 Hybrid 190. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your KIA Optima Hybrid 2.0 Hybrid 190.
2012 - 2015
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On KIA Optima Hybrid 2.0 Hybrid 190 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 115 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2425 kg on the front axle and 2271 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your KIA Optima Hybrid 2.0 Hybrid 190 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 Hybrid 190 engine which is a petrol or diesel engine coupled to an electric motor producing 190 hp for a capacity of 1999 cc.
- KIA Optima Hybrid 2.0 Hybrid 190 is a large family car.