Tyres for JEEP Wrangler III 2.8 CRD 200
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for JEEP Wrangler III 2.8 CRD 200. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your JEEP Wrangler III 2.8 CRD 200.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On JEEP Wrangler III 2.8 CRD 200 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 107 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2776 kg on the front axle and 3201 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your JEEP Wrangler III 2.8 CRD 200 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.8 CRD 200 engine which is a diesel engine developed by chrysler producing 200 hp for a capacity of 2777 cc.
- JEEP Wrangler III 2.8 CRD 200 is a 4X4.