Tyres for JEEP Grand Cherokee IV SRT8 6.4 V8 468
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for JEEP Grand Cherokee IV SRT8 6.4 V8 468. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your JEEP Grand Cherokee IV SRT8 6.4 V8 468.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On JEEP Grand Cherokee IV SRT8 6.4 V8 468 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 160 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3201 kg on the front axle and 3699 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your JEEP Grand Cherokee IV SRT8 6.4 V8 468 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 6.4 V8 468 engine which is a v8 engine producing 468 hp for a capacity of 6417 cc.
- JEEP Grand Cherokee IV SRT8 6.4 V8 468 is a SUV.