Tyres for JAGUAR XJR S 6.0 V12 333
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for JAGUAR XJR S 6.0 V12 333. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your JAGUAR XJR S 6.0 V12 333.
1990 - 1995
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the JAGUAR XJR S 6.0 V12 333.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 157 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2357 kg on the front axle and 2302 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your JAGUAR XJR S 6.0 V12 333 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 6.0 V12 333 engine which is a v12 engine producing 333 hp for a capacity of 5993 cc.
- JAGUAR XJR S 6.0 V12 333 is an executive car.