Tyres for JAGUAR XJ6 3.0 V6 238
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for JAGUAR XJ6 3.0 V6 238. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your JAGUAR XJ6 3.0 V6 238.
2003 - 2009
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your JAGUAR XJ6 before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- On JAGUAR XJ6 3.0 V6 238 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 140 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2403 kg on the front axle and 2910 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your JAGUAR XJ6 3.0 V6 238 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.0 V6 238 engine which is a v6 engine producing 238 hp for a capacity of 2967 cc.
- JAGUAR XJ6 3.0 V6 238 is an executive car.