Tyres for IVECO 70C14G 3.0 Bi-Fuel 136
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for IVECO 70C14G 3.0 Bi-Fuel 136. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your IVECO 70C14G 3.0 Bi-Fuel 136.
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your IVECO 70C14G before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- On IVECO 70C14G 3.0 Bi-Fuel 136 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 56 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 5512 kg on the front axle and 11795 kg on the rear axle.
- Van vehicles such as your IVECO 70C14G 3.0 Bi-Fuel 136 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.0 Bi-Fuel 136 engine which is a dual fuel engine producing 136 hp for a capacity of 2998 cc.
- IVECO 70C14G 3.0 Bi-Fuel 136 is a MPV or van.