Tyres for IVECO 35C12 2.3 HPI 116
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for IVECO 35C12 2.3 HPI 116. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your IVECO 35C12 2.3 HPI 116.
2006 - 2011
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On IVECO 35C12 2.3 HPI 116 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum permissible loads are 4189 kg on the front axle and 5732 kg on the rear axle.
- Van vehicles such as your IVECO 35C12 2.3 HPI 116 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.3 HPI 116 engine which is a petrol or diesel engine designed to reduce harmful emissions producing 116 hp for a capacity of 2287 cc.
- IVECO 35C12 2.3 HPI 116 is a MPV or van.