Tyres for HYUNDAI Lantra 1.6 L 114
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for HYUNDAI Lantra 1.6 L 114. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your HYUNDAI Lantra 1.6 L 114.
1990 - 1995
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On HYUNDAI Lantra 1.6 L 114 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 116 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1841 kg on the front axle and 1753 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your HYUNDAI Lantra 1.6 L 114 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 L 114 engine which is a petrol engine producing 114 hp for a capacity of 1596 cc.
- HYUNDAI Lantra 1.6 L 114 is a large family car.