Tyres for HYUNDAI i40 CW 1.7 CRDI 141
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for HYUNDAI i40 CW 1.7 CRDI 141. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your HYUNDAI i40 CW 1.7 CRDI 141.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On HYUNDAI i40 CW 1.7 CRDI 141 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 124 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2646 kg on the front axle and 2535 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your HYUNDAI i40 CW 1.7 CRDI 141 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.7 CRDI 141 engine which is a direct injection diesel engine designed by hyundai and kia producing 141 hp for a capacity of 1685 cc.
- HYUNDAI i40 CW 1.7 CRDI 141 is a large family car.