Tyres for HYUNDAI H-1 VAN 2.5 CRDi 110
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for HYUNDAI H-1 VAN 2.5 CRDi 110. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your HYUNDAI H-1 VAN 2.5 CRDi 110.
2000 - 2007
Select a size to see tyres and prices
Approved sizes for summer and winter tyres ?
- 205/70 R15 106S
Buy from £52.30
- 215/70 R16 108T
Buy from £57.00
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your HYUNDAI H-1 VAN before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- On HYUNDAI H-1 VAN 2.5 CRDi 110 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 93 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3219 kg on the front axle and 4167 kg on the rear axle.
- Van vehicles such as your HYUNDAI H-1 VAN 2.5 CRDi 110 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.5 CRDi 110 engine which is a direct injection diesel engine designed by hyundai and kia producing 110 hp for a capacity of 2497 cc.
- HYUNDAI H-1 VAN 2.5 CRDi 110 is a MPV or van.