Tyres for HYUNDAI Galloper II 2.5 TD 105
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for HYUNDAI Galloper II 2.5 TD 105. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your HYUNDAI Galloper II 2.5 TD 105.
1998 - 2006
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On HYUNDAI Galloper II 2.5 TD 105 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 87 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2425 kg on the front axle and 3527 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your HYUNDAI Galloper II 2.5 TD 105 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.5 TD 105 engine which is a turbo diesel engine producing 105 hp for a capacity of 2476 cc.
- HYUNDAI Galloper II 2.5 TD 105 is a 4X4.