Tyres for HYUNDAI Coupe 1.6 16V 114
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for HYUNDAI Coupe 1.6 16V 114. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your HYUNDAI Coupe 1.6 16V 114.
1996 - 2001
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On HYUNDAI Coupe 1.6 16V 114 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 120 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1973 kg on the front axle and 1698 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your HYUNDAI Coupe 1.6 16V 114 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 16V 114 engine which is a 16-valve engine producing 114 hp for a capacity of 1599 cc.
- HYUNDAI Coupe 1.6 16V 114 is a compact family car.