Tyres for HONDA Prelude V 2.2 VTI 200
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for HONDA Prelude V 2.2 VTI 200. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your HONDA Prelude V 2.2 VTI 200.
1996 - 2001
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On HONDA Prelude V 2.2 VTI 200 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 142 mph.
- Coupe vehicles such as your HONDA Prelude V 2.2 VTI 200 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.2 VTI 200 engine which is a petrol engine with improved efficiency for small and medium-sized cars designed by psa producing 200 hp for a capacity of 2157 cc.
- HONDA Prelude V 2.2 VTI 200 is a compact family car.