Tyres for HONDA Prelude V 2.0 L 134
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for HONDA Prelude V 2.0 L 134. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your HONDA Prelude V 2.0 L 134.
1996 - 2001
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On HONDA Prelude V 2.0 L 134 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 125 mph.
- Coupe vehicles such as your HONDA Prelude V 2.0 L 134 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 L 134 engine which is a petrol engine producing 134 hp for a capacity of 1997 cc.
- HONDA Prelude V 2.0 L 134 is a compact family car.