Tyres for HONDA CRX del sol 1.6 Vti 160
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for HONDA CRX del sol 1.6 Vti 160. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your HONDA CRX del sol 1.6 Vti 160.
1992 - 1998
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On HONDA CRX del sol 1.6 Vti 160 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 131 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1841 kg on the front axle and 1389 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your HONDA CRX del sol 1.6 Vti 160 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 Vti 160 engine which is a petrol engine with improved efficiency for small and medium-sized cars designed by psa producing 160 hp for a capacity of 1595 cc.
- HONDA CRX del sol 1.6 Vti 160 is a compact family car.