Tyres for HONDA CR-V IV 2.0 VTEC 155
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for HONDA CR-V IV 2.0 VTEC 155. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your HONDA CR-V IV 2.0 VTEC 155.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On HONDA CR-V IV 2.0 VTEC 155 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 118 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2293 kg on the front axle and 2326 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your HONDA CR-V IV 2.0 VTEC 155 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 VTEC 155 engine which is a diesel engine delivering a lot of power at high speed while maintaining power and torque at low speed, designed by honda producing 155 hp for a capacity of 1997 cc.
- HONDA CR-V IV 2.0 VTEC 155 is a SUV.