Tyres for HONDA Civic 1.6 i-DTEC 120
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for HONDA Civic 1.6 i-DTEC 120. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your HONDA Civic 1.6 i-DTEC 120.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On HONDA Civic 1.6 i-DTEC 120 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 129 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2315 kg on the front axle and 1863 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your HONDA Civic 1.6 i-DTEC 120 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 i-DTEC 120 engine which is a turbo diesel engine with reduced mechanical friction designed by honda producing 120 hp for a capacity of 1597 cc.
- HONDA Civic 1.6 i-DTEC 120 is a compact family car.