Tyres for GUMPERT Apollo 4.2 V8 700
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for GUMPERT Apollo 4.2 V8 700. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your GUMPERT Apollo 4.2 V8 700.
2006 - 2013
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the GUMPERT Apollo 4.2 V8 700.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 211 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1433 kg on the front axle and 1984 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your GUMPERT Apollo 4.2 V8 700 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 4.2 V8 700 engine which is a v8 engine producing 700 hp for a capacity of 4163 cc.
- GUMPERT Apollo 4.2 V8 700 is a sports car.