Tyres for FORD Probe 2.0 16V 116
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FORD Probe 2.0 16V 116. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FORD Probe 2.0 16V 116.
1993 - 1998
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On FORD Probe 2.0 16V 116 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 127 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2028 kg on the front axle and 1874 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your FORD Probe 2.0 16V 116 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 16V 116 engine which is a 16-valve engine producing 116 hp for a capacity of 1991 cc.
- FORD Probe 2.0 16V 116 is a compact family car.