Tyres for FORD Mondeo V 2.0 TDCi 150
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FORD Mondeo V 2.0 TDCi 150. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FORD Mondeo V 2.0 TDCi 150.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On FORD Mondeo V 2.0 TDCi 150 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 134 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2579 kg on the front axle and 2425 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your FORD Mondeo V 2.0 TDCi 150 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 TDCi 150 engine which is a turbo diesel direct injection engine designed by ford producing 150 hp for a capacity of 1997 cc.
- FORD Mondeo V 2.0 TDCi 150 is a large family car.