Tyres for FORD Kuga II 4X2 1.5 EcoBoost 150
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FORD Kuga II 4X2 1.5 EcoBoost 150. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FORD Kuga II 4X2 1.5 EcoBoost 150.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On FORD Kuga II 4X2 1.5 EcoBoost 150 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 121 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2480 kg on the front axle and 2370 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your FORD Kuga II 4X2 1.5 EcoBoost 150 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.5 EcoBoost 150 engine which is a petrol engine with turbochargers (increasing power and reducing pollution) designed by ford producing 150 hp for a capacity of 1498 cc.
- FORD Kuga II 4X2 1.5 EcoBoost 150 is a SUV.