Tyres for FORD Kuga 4X4 2.5 T 200
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FORD Kuga 4X4 2.5 T 200. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FORD Kuga 4X4 2.5 T 200.
2008 - 2013
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On FORD Kuga 4X4 2.5 T 200 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 124 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2546 kg on the front axle and 2458 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your FORD Kuga 4X4 2.5 T 200 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.5 T 200 engine which is a turbo petrol engine producing 200 hp for a capacity of 2521 cc.
- FORD Kuga 4X4 2.5 T 200 is a SUV.