Tyres for FORD Focus 1.6 16V 101
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FORD Focus 1.6 16V 101. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FORD Focus 1.6 16V 101.
1998 - 2005
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On FORD Focus 1.6 16V 101 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 115 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1896 kg on the front axle and 1940 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your FORD Focus 1.6 16V 101 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 16V 101 engine which is a 16-valve engine producing 101 hp for a capacity of 1596 cc.
- FORD Focus 1.6 16V 101 is a compact family car.