Tyres for FORD Focus II SW 1.6 TDCi 110
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FORD Focus II SW 1.6 TDCi 110. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FORD Focus II SW 1.6 TDCi 110.
2004 - 2011
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On FORD Focus II SW 1.6 TDCi 110 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 117 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2194 kg on the front axle and 2337 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your FORD Focus II SW 1.6 TDCi 110 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 TDCi 110 engine which is a turbo diesel direct injection engine designed by ford producing 110 hp for a capacity of 1560 cc.
- FORD Focus II SW 1.6 TDCi 110 is a compact family car.