Tyres for FORD C-Max 1.0 Ecoboost 100
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FORD C-Max 1.0 Ecoboost 100. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FORD C-Max 1.0 Ecoboost 100.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On FORD C-Max 1.0 Ecoboost 100 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 108 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2161 kg on the front axle and 2205 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your FORD C-Max 1.0 Ecoboost 100 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.0 Ecoboost 100 engine which is a petrol engine with turbochargers (increasing power and reducing pollution) designed by ford producing 101 hp for a capacity of 998 cc.
- FORD C-Max 1.0 Ecoboost 100 is a MPV or van.