Tyres for FORD B-Max 1.5 TDCi 75
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FORD B-Max 1.5 TDCi 75. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FORD B-Max 1.5 TDCi 75.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On FORD B-Max 1.5 TDCi 75 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 98 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2017 kg on the front axle and 2017 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your FORD B-Max 1.5 TDCi 75 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.5 TDCi 75 engine which is a turbo diesel direct injection engine designed by ford producing 75 hp for a capacity of 1499 cc.
- FORD B-Max 1.5 TDCi 75 is a MPV or van.