Tyres for FIAT Panda III 1.3 Multijet 75
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FIAT Panda III 1.3 Multijet 75. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FIAT Panda III 1.3 Multijet 75.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On FIAT Panda III 1.3 Multijet 75 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 104 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1885 kg on the front axle and 1676 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your FIAT Panda III 1.3 Multijet 75 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.3 Multijet 75 engine which is a diesel engine with five injections developed by the fiat group producing 75 hp for a capacity of 1248 cc.
- FIAT Panda III 1.3 Multijet 75 is a small hatchback.