Tyres for FIAT Panda II 1.2 L 69
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FIAT Panda II 1.2 L 69. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FIAT Panda II 1.2 L 69.
2004 - 2011
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your FIAT Panda II before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- On FIAT Panda II 1.2 L 69 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 101 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1609 kg on the front axle and 1455 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your FIAT Panda II 1.2 L 69 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.2 L 69 engine which is a petrol engine producing 69 hp for a capacity of 1242 cc.
- FIAT Panda II 1.2 L 69 is a small hatchback.