Tyres for FIAT Palio Week End 1.2 L 73
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FIAT Palio Week End 1.2 L 73. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FIAT Palio Week End 1.2 L 73.
1997 - 2003
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On FIAT Palio Week End 1.2 L 73 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 103 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1764 kg on the front axle and 2050 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your FIAT Palio Week End 1.2 L 73 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.2 L 73 engine which is a petrol engine producing 73 hp for a capacity of 1242 cc.
- FIAT Palio Week End 1.2 L 73 is a compact family car.