Tyres for FERRARI 575 M Marenello F1 5.8 V12 515
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FERRARI 575 M Marenello F1 5.8 V12 515. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FERRARI 575 M Marenello F1 5.8 V12 515.
1996 - 2006
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the FERRARI 575 M Marenello F1 5.8 V12 515.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 202 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2315 kg on the front axle and 2249 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your FERRARI 575 M Marenello F1 5.8 V12 515 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 5.8 V12 515 engine which is a v12 engine producing 517 hp for a capacity of 5748 cc.
- FERRARI 575 M Marenello F1 5.8 V12 515 is a sports car.
- Tyres with K1, K2 and K3 markings have been specially developed for FERRARI brand vehicles.