Tyres for FERRARI 512 TR 4.9 V12 428
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FERRARI 512 TR 4.9 V12 428. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FERRARI 512 TR 4.9 V12 428.
1992 - 1994
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the FERRARI 512 TR 4.9 V12 428.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 191 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1874 kg on the front axle and 2646 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your FERRARI 512 TR 4.9 V12 428 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 4.9 V12 428 engine which is a v12 engine producing 428 hp for a capacity of 4943 cc.
- FERRARI 512 TR 4.9 V12 428 is a sports car.
- Tyres with K1, K2 and K3 markings have been specially developed for FERRARI brand vehicles.