Tyres for FERRARI 488 Spider 3.9 V8 670
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FERRARI 488 Spider 3.9 V8 670. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FERRARI 488 Spider 3.9 V8 670.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the FERRARI 488 Spider 3.9 V8 670.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 202 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1775 kg on the front axle and 2293 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your FERRARI 488 Spider 3.9 V8 670 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.9 V8 670 engine which is a v8 engine producing 670 hp for a capacity of 3902 cc.
- FERRARI 488 Spider 3.9 V8 670 is a sports car.
- Tyres with K1, K2 and K3 markings have been specially developed for FERRARI brand vehicles.