Tyres for FERRARI 360 Challenge Stradale 3.6 V8 420
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FERRARI 360 Challenge Stradale 3.6 V8 420. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FERRARI 360 Challenge Stradale 3.6 V8 420.
1999 - 2005
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the FERRARI 360 Challenge Stradale 3.6 V8 420.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 183 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1720 kg on the front axle and 2072 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your FERRARI 360 Challenge Stradale 3.6 V8 420 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.6 V8 420 engine which is a v8 engine producing 420 hp for a capacity of 3586 cc.
- FERRARI 360 Challenge Stradale 3.6 V8 420 is a sports car.
- Tyres with K1, K2 and K3 markings have been specially developed for FERRARI brand vehicles.