Tyres for FERRARI 348 Spider 3.4 V8 300
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for FERRARI 348 Spider 3.4 V8 300. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your FERRARI 348 Spider 3.4 V8 300.
1990 - 1995
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the FERRARI 348 Spider 3.4 V8 300.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 171 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1587 kg on the front axle and 2205 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your FERRARI 348 Spider 3.4 V8 300 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.4 V8 300 engine which is a v8 engine producing 300 hp for a capacity of 3405 cc.
- FERRARI 348 Spider 3.4 V8 300 is a sports car.
- Tyres with K1, K2 and K3 markings have been specially developed for FERRARI brand vehicles.