Tyres for DODGE Viper SRT 10 8.3 V10 506
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for DODGE Viper SRT 10 8.3 V10 506. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your DODGE Viper SRT 10 8.3 V10 506.
2003 - 2011
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the DODGE Viper SRT 10 8.3 V10 506.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 195 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1810 kg on the front axle and 2112 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your DODGE Viper SRT 10 8.3 V10 506 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 8.3 V10 506 engine which is a v10 engine producing 506 hp for a capacity of 8285 cc.
- DODGE Viper SRT 10 8.3 V10 506 is a sports car.