Tyres for DAIHATSU Charade 1.0 L 56
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for DAIHATSU Charade 1.0 L 56. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your DAIHATSU Charade 1.0 L 56.
2002 - 2006
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your DAIHATSU Charade before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- On DAIHATSU Charade 1.0 L 56 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 87 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1433 kg on the front axle and 1433 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your DAIHATSU Charade 1.0 L 56 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.0 L 56 engine which is a petrol engine producing 56 hp for a capacity of 989 cc.
- DAIHATSU Charade 1.0 L 56 is a small hatchback.