Tyres for CITROEN C3 Picasso 1.6 HDI 90
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CITROEN C3 Picasso 1.6 HDI 90. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CITROEN C3 Picasso 1.6 HDI 90.
2009 - 2017
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your CITROEN C3 Picasso before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- On CITROEN C3 Picasso 1.6 HDI 90 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 108 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2205 kg on the front axle and 1984 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your CITROEN C3 Picasso 1.6 HDI 90 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 HDI 90 engine which is a direct injection diesel engine designed by the psa group (citroën-peugeot) producing 90 hp for a capacity of 1560 cc.
- CITROEN C3 Picasso 1.6 HDI 90 is a MPV or van.