Tyres for CITROEN C-Zero Electric
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CITROEN C-Zero Electric. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CITROEN C-Zero Electric.
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your CITROEN C-Zero before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the CITROEN C-Zero Electric.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 81 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1411 kg on the front axle and 1808 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your CITROEN C-Zero Electric are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a Electric engine which is a electric motor producing 67 hp for a capacity of 0 cc.
- CITROEN C-Zero Electric is a small hatchback.