Tyres for CHRYSLER Voyager 2.8 CRD 150
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CHRYSLER Voyager 2.8 CRD 150. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CHRYSLER Voyager 2.8 CRD 150.
2000 - 2009
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On CHRYSLER Voyager 2.8 CRD 150 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 112 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2855 kg on the front axle and 2954 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your CHRYSLER Voyager 2.8 CRD 150 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.8 CRD 150 engine which is a diesel engine developed by chrysler producing 150 hp for a capacity of 2776 cc.
- CHRYSLER Voyager 2.8 CRD 150 is a MPV or van.