Tyres for CHRYSLER Grand Voyager 2.8 D 150
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CHRYSLER Grand Voyager 2.8 D 150. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CHRYSLER Grand Voyager 2.8 D 150.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On CHRYSLER Grand Voyager 2.8 D 150 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 112 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2954 kg on the front axle and 2998 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your CHRYSLER Grand Voyager 2.8 D 150 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.8 D 150 engine which is a diesel engine producing 150 hp for a capacity of 2776 cc.
- CHRYSLER Grand Voyager 2.8 D 150 is a MPV or van.