Tyres for CHRYSLER Crossfire SRT6 Convertible 3.2 V6 335
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CHRYSLER Crossfire SRT6 Convertible 3.2 V6 335. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CHRYSLER Crossfire SRT6 Convertible 3.2 V6 335.
2004 - 2009
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the CHRYSLER Crossfire SRT6 Convertible 3.2 V6 335.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 158 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1995 kg on the front axle and 1874 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your CHRYSLER Crossfire SRT6 Convertible 3.2 V6 335 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.2 V6 335 engine which is a v6 engine producing 335 hp for a capacity of 3199 cc.
- CHRYSLER Crossfire SRT6 Convertible 3.2 V6 335 is a sports car.