Tyres for CHRYSLER 300C 3.5 V6 249
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CHRYSLER 300C 3.5 V6 249. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CHRYSLER 300C 3.5 V6 249.
2004 - 2011
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On CHRYSLER 300C 3.5 V6 249 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 127 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2601 kg on the front axle and 2789 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your CHRYSLER 300C 3.5 V6 249 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.5 V6 249 engine which is a v6 engine producing 249 hp for a capacity of 3518 cc.
- CHRYSLER 300C 3.5 V6 249 is an executive car.