Tyres for CHEVROLET Trans Sport 4X4 3.4 L 188
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CHEVROLET Trans Sport 4X4 3.4 L 188. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CHEVROLET Trans Sport 4X4 3.4 L 188.
1998 - 2005
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On CHEVROLET Trans Sport 4X4 3.4 L 188 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 110 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2787 kg on the front axle and 2811 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your CHEVROLET Trans Sport 4X4 3.4 L 188 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.4 L 188 engine which is a petrol engine producing 188 hp for a capacity of 3350 cc.
- CHEVROLET Trans Sport 4X4 3.4 L 188 is a MPV or van.
- Tyres with the C1 marking have been specially developed for CHEVROLET brand vehicles.