Tyres for CHEVROLET Lacetti 1.8 L 121
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CHEVROLET Lacetti 1.8 L 121. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CHEVROLET Lacetti 1.8 L 121.
2002 - 2010
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On CHEVROLET Lacetti 1.8 L 121 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 121 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2028 kg on the front axle and 1863 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your CHEVROLET Lacetti 1.8 L 121 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 L 121 engine which is a petrol engine producing 121 hp for a capacity of 1796 cc.
- CHEVROLET Lacetti 1.8 L 121 is a compact family car.
- Tyres with the C1 marking have been specially developed for CHEVROLET brand vehicles.