Tyres for CHEVROLET Cruze SW 1.8 L 141
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CHEVROLET Cruze SW 1.8 L 141. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CHEVROLET Cruze SW 1.8 L 141.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On CHEVROLET Cruze SW 1.8 L 141 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 124 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2337 kg on the front axle and 2205 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your CHEVROLET Cruze SW 1.8 L 141 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 L 141 engine which is a petrol engine producing 141 hp for a capacity of 1796 cc.
- CHEVROLET Cruze SW 1.8 L 141 is a compact family car.
- Tyres with the C1 marking have been specially developed for CHEVROLET brand vehicles.